Patient rights include, but aren’t limited to:
- The right to be treated with dignity and respect.
- The right to be informed in writing about services and fees before you enter the nursing home.
- The right to manage your own money or to choose someone else you trust to do this for you.
- The right to privacy, and to keep and use your personal belongings and property as long as it doesn’t interfere with the rights, health, or safety of others.
- The right to be informed about your medical condition, medications, and to see your own doctor. You also have the right to refuse medications and treatments.
- The right to have a choice over your schedule (for example, when you get up and go to sleep), your activities and other preferences that are important to you.
- The right to an environment more like a home that maximizes your comfort and provides you with assistance to be as independent as possible.
As a recipient of Federal financial assistance, American Health Partners (AHP) and its divisions, including Tennessee Health Management Group (THM), do not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, disability, age or any unlawful reason in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, whether carried out by an AHP entity directly or by a contractor or vendor designated by AHP to carry out its programs and activities.
This statement is in accordance with the provisions of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Section 1557 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010, 42 U.S.C. § 18116, and regulations of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services issued pursuant to these three statutes at Title 45 Code of Federal Regulations Parts 80, 84, 91, and 92.
American Health Partners and its affiliated divisions:
- Provide free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provide free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, please contact the Facility administrator or or the Section 1557 Coordinator listed below.
In case of questions concerning this policy, or in the event of a desire to file a complaint alleging violations of the above, you may do so in person or by mail, email or phone by contacting the Section 504/1557 Coordinator posted at the location in question or by contacting the American Health Partners Compliance Department:
Chief Compliance and Ethics Officer
201 Jordan Road, Suite 200
Franklin, TN 37067
Office: (615) 905-5400
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf or by mail or phone:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, DC 20201
1-800-868-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/filing-with-ocr/index.html
ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 1-615-890-2020.
CHÚ Ý: Nếu bạn nói Tiếng Việt, có các dịch vụ hỗ trợ ngôn ngữ miễn phí dành cho bạn. Gọi số 1-615-890-2020.
주의: 한국어를 사용하시는 경우, 언어 지원 서비스를 무료로 이용하실 수 있습니다. 1-615-890-2020 번으로 전화해 주십시오.
PAUNAWA: Kung nagsasalita ka ng Tagalog, maaari kang gumamit ng mga serbisyo ng tulong sa wika nang walang bayad. Tumawag sa 1-615-890-2020.
ВНИМАНИЕ: Если вы говорите на русском языке, то вам доступны бесплатные услуги перевода. Звоните 1-615-890-2020.
.1-615-890-2020 ملحوظة: إذا كنت تتحدث اذكر اللغة، فإن خدمات المساعدة اللغوية تتوافر لك بالمجان. اتصل برقم
ATANSYON: Si w pale Kreyòl Ayisyen, gen sèvis èd pou lang ki disponib gratis pou ou. Rele 1-615-890-2020.
ATTENTION: Si vous parlez français, des services d’aide linguistique vous sont proposés gratuitement. Appelez le 1-615-890-2020.
UWAGA: Jeżeli mówisz po polsku, możesz skorzystać z bezpłatnej pomocy językowej. Zadzwoń pod numer 1-615-890-2020.
ATTENZIONE: In caso la lingua parlata sia l’italiano, sono disponibili servizi di assistenza linguistica gratuiti. Chiamare il numero 1-615-890-2020.
ACHTUNG: Wenn Sie Deutsch sprechen, stehen Ihnen kostenlos sprachliche Hilfsdienstleistungen zur Verfügung. Rufnummer: 1-615-890-2020.
.1-615-890-2020 توجه: اگر به زبان فارسی گفتگو می کنید، تسهیلات زبانی بصورت رایگان برای شما فراهم می باشد. با تماس بگیرید
ATTENTION: If you speak English, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call 1-615-890-2020.