CNA Class FAQs
1. How much does it cost to participate in CNA Class?
There is no charge to participate in CNA Classes.
2. Will I receive pay to take CNA Class?
No. Students of CNA Class are not considered employees. No pay is received for taking CNA Class. Students are encouraged to apply for part time or full time Non-Certified Nurse Aide while taking class.
3. Do I have to sign a contract with the company?
Employment with the company is encouraged after successful completion of CNA Class and passing State Test.
4. How long does the class last?
Length of CNA Class may vary depending on schedule. Check with Administrator or Instructor during orientation for specific schedules. Class is typically held 8 hours a day, 5 days per week for 3-4 weeks to meet the State requirement.
5. What is the class schedule?
Class is usually scheduled Monday to Friday, from 8am to 4pm (these hours may vary by community, but are always on the weekday) 100% attendance is required.
*Note: The Company has the right to change or modify this schedule at any time.
6. Can I keep the book I receive in class?
Students are required to return all books and materials provided by the Company. Students will be asked to sign a book return agreement upon receipt of book.
7. What if I lose or damage the book assigned to me?
Student will be responsible for any lost or damaged books/materials provided by the company.
8. Is the company required to offer me employment if I participated in a CNA Class in their communities?
No. The company is not required to offer a position to all CNA students. The company reviews all candidates for employment and selects staff based on ability to perform the essential job functions.
Any other questions in regards to CNA Class may be directed to email@example.com.