Tennessee Health Management and it's providers take compliance very seriously. We are committed to providing services in an ethical manner and in compliance with all the regulations that govern our industry.
Chief Compliance Officer:
512 Autumn Springs Court, Suite A
Franklin, TN 37067
Office: (615) 905-5403
Cell: (615) 477-5848
To report any known or suspected compliance violations, report a concern, or to ask general questions, please contact the Chief Compliance Officer. If you want to file a report anonymously, call the hotline twenty four hours a day, seven days a week at 1-800-570-0219.
Tennessee Health Management, Inc.
Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct provides standards by which employees and providers of the organization will conduct themselves in order to protect and promote the organization- wide integrity and enhance the organization's ability to achieve its' mission. "The organization" means Tennessee Health Management, Inc. and each of its divisions, subsidiaries, operating/business units, board members, officers, directors, contractors, volunteer, and employees.
- The organization will strive to ensure all activity by or on its behalf is in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. The organization will not employ or contract with any individual or vendor who has been sanctioned by the OIG or otherwise barred from providing services under any federal or state healthcare program.
- The organization is committed to the highest standards of business ethics and integrity. The organization will not engage in any activity that is intended to defraud anyone of money, property, or honest services. The organization will not knowingly bill a claim that it knows is false, will bill only for medically necessary services that were actually provided and are clearly documented. All services provided and billed will be consistent with all applicable healthcare program requirements.
- The organization shall strive to maintain the confidentiality of patients and other confidential information in accordance with all applicable legal and ethical standards. All records, clinical and business, will be maintained in a complete and accurate manner.
Conflicts of Interest
- The directors, officers, committee members, providers, independent contractors, and key employees owe a duty of loyalty to the organizations. Persons holding such positions may not use their positions to profit personally or to assist others in profiting in any way at the expense of the organization.
- Business transactions with vendors, contractors, and other third parties shall be transacted free from offers or solicitation of gifts and favors or other improper inducements in exchange for influence or assistance in a transaction.
Protection of Assets
- All employees, regardless of status, will strive to preserve and protect the organizations assets by making prudent and effective use of the organizations resources and properly/accurately reporting its' financial condition.
- All reported violations of this Code of Conduct will be promptly and thoroughly investigated. No reprisals or disciplinary actions will be taken or permitted against employees for good faith reporting or cooperating in an investigation for violation of this Code.